How To Request Transcripts from Huntington Junior College
Use the links below to access the correct transcript request form. Before making a transcript request, please review the following:
- All transcript requests must be signed by the student. Requests that do not have the student’s signature will be returned unprocessed. Federal law prohibits the release of a transcript without the student’s signature.
- Include your complete name and Social Security Number.
- Ensure you have the correct name and address of the other educational institution where transcripts will be sent to or received from.
When sending transcripts to another school,
- HJC will charge $5 per transcript requested. The fee may be paid by credit card or cash. This fee will be waived for all graduates. As a graduate you do not pay transcript fees, audit class fees, or career services fees.
- Transcript requests will be denied if the student has any financial obligation to HJC. To clear your financial obligation please contact HJC at 304-697-7550 or 800-344-4522.
- All transcripts must be mailed from HJC. Transcripts mailed directly to the student reflect “Issued to Student.”
Admissions & Aid
Get Financial Aid
Most students need help paying for tuition. We’re here to help! Start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then explore scholarships, grants, and more!