How To Request Your Transcripts from Huntington Junior College

Complete the transcript request form. HJC will charge $5 per transcript requested. This fee will be waived for all graduates. As a graduate you do not pay transcript fees, audit class fees, or career services fees. The fee may be paid by credit card or cash.

The request must be signed by the student. Requests that do not have the student’s signature will be returned unprocessed. Federal law prohibits the release of a transcript without the student’s signature.

Please identify complete name and Social Security Number.

Include the name and address of where you want the transcript sent.

The request will be denied if the student has any financial obligation to the College. To clear your financial obligation please contact HJC at 304-697-7550 or 800-344-4522.

All transcripts must be mailed from Huntington Junior College. Transcripts mailed directly to the student reflect “Issued to Student.”

Call us:

304-697-7550 or 800-344-4522

Addmissions & Aid


Refund Policies

Get Financial Aid

Most students need help paying for tuition. We’re here to help! Start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then explore scholarships, grants, and more!