Huntington Junior College is approved by the Veterans Administration to provide post-secondary educational programs and benefits to eligible veterans of the US. Armed Forces and their dependents.
HJC is proud to participate in the President’s Principles of Excellence program. In participating in this program, Huntington Junior College agrees to the following guidelines:
- Provide students with a personalized form covering the total cost of an educational program
- Provide educational plans for all military and Veteran education beneficiaries
- End fraudulent and aggressive recruiting techniques and misrepresentations
- Accommodate Service members and Reservists absent due to service requirements
- Designate a point of contact to provide academic and financial advice
- Ensure accreditation of all new programs enrolling students
- Align institutional refund policies with those under Title IV, which governs the administration of federal student financial aid programs
Please contact the Financial Aid Office or a Veterans Certifying Official at HJC for complete information.
HJC serves clients of the Tri-State area Departments of Vocational Rehabilitation and Workers Compensation. If you have a disability affecting employment you may be eligible for additional financial assistance during training. The amount available depends upon the individual circumstances of each student.
WORKFORCE INVESTMENT ACT
HJC works with many states Workforce Investment Act (WIA) agencies. If you are a displaced worker needing retraining, you may be eligible for additional financial assistance during training. The amount available depends upon the individual circumstances of each student.
Cost of Attendance
Net Price Calculator
Get Financial Aid
Most students need help paying for tuition. We’re here to help! Start by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Then explore scholarships, grants, and more!